Manuals?

Hyundai had a web site that had broken-down pictures of all the major car components. I can't find it now. Anyone??

Edward Hayes wrote:

www.hmaservice.com
You'll need to create an account if you dont already have one.
Thank you Elmer

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 22:29:55 GMT, "Edward Hayes"

Also, try
https://dcs.hyundaidealer.com/customer/index.jsp
I looked up a part number here and took it to the dealer to order. No registration was required at this site. I think if you order online you may have to register, however.