Matrix wiring diagram.

Hi! I own a 2005 Matrix (anyone ever heard of it? Very popular here in Denmark) and am trying to mount an after market remote locking system, but I need a wiring diagram or at least a loom drawing. The owner´s manual is useless. Anyone know where I can download what I need? Thanks, Bill C.

Reply to
Bill C.

Jody

"Jody" skrev i en meddelelse news:j7Qlf.2620$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com...

sign up for a password, also u might have probs loggin on, check any fire > walls.. Dav Jody! (if you'll forgive the informality) I'm afraid I have. I've had a password for the site for a number of months, and spent hours looking for a wiring diagram which even remotely resembles my Matrix. One would think Hyundai would re-use a standard wiring system, but no..... But thankyou anyway for the suggestion. Kind Regards, Bill C., DK

Reply to
Bill C.