Matt ... so ... what oil do you use?

Do tell. Inquiring minds want to know. And what make/model/year is your Hyundai?

godles wrote:

2006 Sonata.
Matt Whiting wrote:

I didn't see that you had two questions, oil and make/model. Putting a separate question in the subject line isn't the best way to get it answered. I used Mobil 1 5W-30 at my second oil change, mainly because they don't yet have 5W-20 available in the 5 qt. jug.
Why do you want to know?
Matt
godles wrote:

2006 Elantra GLS . . . Mobil 1 5W-30
Hyundai 2002 Santa Fe, V6. Synthetic 5w30 Mobil 1 Extended ... change every 3000 miles with KandN Performance Synthetic Filter.