Mobil 1 5W-20

It's in my other post.

Reply to
Brian Nystrom

The source is known (Warren Oil). It's the MSDSs that are confusing. The data on the product is in my other post. Now it's your turn to put up or shut up. So far, you've given us nothing but a link to an article that we would have to purchase. I'm not going to do that.

Reply to
Brian Nystrom

I never saw a post with a reference in it ... other than a "you can find it in Google" which is hardly a reference.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

I understand you not wanting to see the data as that would put to rest all of your complaints about it. The report isn't available for free, nothing I can do about that. Most legitimate data isn't free.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

Again, nice try, but the issue is that I'm not going to spend money on an outdated article that will probably prove nothing.

Reply to
Brian Nystrom

Apparently, posts with attached binary files are blocked by the news server, as I've tried twice to post the .jpg of the oil analysis. I'll email it to you if you want it and it won't even cost you anything.

Reply to
Brian Nystrom

Please do.

Matt