More about Santa Fe Transmission Fluid

Thank you very much. Hyundai gave me very confusing maintenance guide. User's manual suggests to go with month and milage whichever comes first, the online quick guide and Hyundai dealr service manager sugguest go
with milage, especially for transmission fluid. If going with milage, it does not make sense to change transmission oil at 15k! that means I need to do that every 24 months! I drive my car to work, shop, church, and it is about 50% free way.
What is your opinion?
It really discourage me from buying Hyundai any more.
-- Message posted using / More information at