More images, details surface on Hyundai Equus flagship sedan

Following two teaser sketches earlier this week, Hyundai has officially revealed its upcoming flagship Equus sedan. As previously reported, the Equus will be based on the Hyundai Genesis and should offer a low cost alternative to cars like the Lexus LS. There was an ongoing debate about what Hyundai would ultimately name [...] Read More:

----------------------------------- Hyundai NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs

sjmmail2000-247

I am not sure it will be a "low cost" alternative to LS. I would say that the Genesis 4.6 with Tech Package is the low cost alternative.

Reply to
Mark A