My 04 Sonata heater quit working

This isn't a good time to not have a heater (SW PA). When I got in my car today, and turned on the heater, the fan never came on. I can hear a faint click from around the glove box area, but no fan. Also when I
tried the AC buttons, they never lit up. All the other buttons in the heater control area seem to be ok.
I checked fuses and they seems to be ok. Could the fan have died? Would this still be covered under warranty? (42,000 miles)
Add pictures here
βœ–

I had quite the same problem, does the fan works in the maximun speed? If it works, it is the heater resistance.
Add pictures here
βœ–
No, fan doesn't work at any position. I can hear a slight click sound from the fan when I turn the switch on (the click comes from behind the glove box area)

Add pictures here
βœ–
Basic warranty is 5 years/60,000 miles. Unless it’s a blown fuse or something similar, it should be covered by your warranty. Take it in for warranty service.
"me" wrote: > This isn't a good time to not have a heater (SW PA). When I > got in my > car today, and turned on the heater, the fan never came on. I > can hear > a faint click from around the glove box area, but no fan. Also > when I > tried the AC buttons, they never lit up. All the other buttons > in the > heater control area seem to be ok. > > I checked fuses and they seems to be ok. Could the fan have > died? > Would this still be covered under warranty? (42,000 miles)
βœ–
Thanks. I'll give them a call. Have them also check out that pesky Check Engine light (that this is a pain, it's always coming on)

Add pictures here
βœ–