My 07 Elantra SE

Consumer reports said traction control is standard in the SE version but I have not found it stated or on the sticker that it is, so do I have it or
is consumer reports wrong?
Try it on a slippery surface and you'll quickly find out.

The Hyundai web site says it is standard on the '08 SE http://www.hyundaiusa.com/vehicle/elantra/trim/comparetrim.aspx

To be accurate there is TCS (traction control system) and ESC (electronic stability control). My 2003 Elantra has TCS. According to Consumer Reports ESC is standard on the 2008 Elantra SE.