My 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe overheating

My car overheats when on the road I changed the thermostat and antifreeze and it's still the same my fans are working fine radiator is new it works fine when
idling
On 8/23/2015 2:18 PM, Daniel prieto wrote:

How old are the hoses? They can collapse at speed and impede circulation. Could be the water pump not working properly at speed too.
replying to Ed Pawlowski , Daniel Prieto wrote:

How can I check the water pump