My 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe overheating

My car overheats when on the road I changed the thermostat and antifreeze and it's still the same my fans are working fine radiator is new it works fine when idling

Reply to
Daniel prieto

How old are the hoses? They can collapse at speed and impede circulation. Could be the water pump not working properly at speed too.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

How can I check the water pump

Reply to
Daniel Prieto

My car overheats when on the road I changed the thermostat and antifreeze and it's still the same my fans are working fine radiator is new it works fine when idling

Reply to
Larry