My car causes global warming ?

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/02/070228-mars-warming.html?source=rss
Oh my goodness gracious, it's the sun that is causing global warming.
Double Tap
Double Tap wrote:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/02/070228-mars-warming.html?source=rss
Yes, that is my theory also. Who would have thought that? :-)
Matt
It sad to see that the sciences being taught are so lacking . When we were in school everyone knew our sun is a mildly VARIBLE one thus its output varies . Thus our weather ...

In that case, it is an easy fix. We just extend winter to eliminate some of the sunshine hours. I'll write to my congressman about that.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

I'd rather you write and propose that we simply move the earth a few million more miles farther away from the sun. :-) That way the years will be longer and we won't get old so fast.
Matt