My first Hyundai- 2006 V6 Sonata- my thoughts

Page 2 of 2
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

I didn't compare my 06 Sonata to a Camry or Altima, but did to a Corolla and Neon as I was looking at them also. The Sonata was 20% or so higher than those cars, but the difference wasn't even close to being twice as high. Andd the Sonata is a larger car than either of those two so I didn't mind paying a little more.
Matt
wolfcub27540 wrote:

I had 42 miles on the odometer. The dealer initially told me it may take a couple of weeks. But since I had no horn, I raised the issue that this is a SAFETY issue, not a convenience issue. The time suddenly was reduced to a couple of days.
And, seriously, the very next day after I had it back for the diagnosis I nearly got backed into at the Post Office. Naturally, I reached for the horn when I noticed this fellow in a minivan backing up straight towards me...nothing. I guess all those years watching Starsky and Hutch paid off when I quickly shifted to reverse and backed up out of the way. What a incredibly sinking feeling though for those couple of moments....