My first oil change

Called local dealer last night after reading about 3000 mi first change interval. I'm at 3600. Went in this morning for first free oil change. Less than 30 minutes. Service writer said they use 5W
for my car. Also said to bring in every 3000-3500 miles. I *like* free oil changes for life.
;-)
nothermark wrote:

That is a pretty nice deal your dealer offered you. I was only offered one free oil change if I gave the service department a perfect score on one of their surveys... Maybe I should hold out for more! :-)
Matt

Ain't Vision nice? I'm due in tomorrow for our fifth free oil change. Every 3750 is what Hyundai wants. Our sales guy said every 3000. For us, that 3000-3750 comes by every two months.
BTW, Which Vision Dealer do you go to? Henrietta or Canandaigua?
2005 Elantra 5 Door. Midnight Blue. Or is it Moonlit Blue?
--
Andrew D. Sisson
LG VX8100