My mechanic got a 2005 Sante Fe

and drove it into Tire Kingdom today when he heard I was there for

37,500. He stated to me & my husband that he had to have it after driving mine after he worked on it since 2002 & I didn't want to sell mine. Then he went to the location I dealt with, saw the Manager Mike who sold him the car after he tried it out. Drove 20 miles on the freeway then back bia Lake Ave for a scenic drive. Then found a huge muddy hole to drive thru, got stuck in & watch the SUV just lift itself out & away like a real SUV. SO HE BOUGHT IT!

Now I geta discount on my next auto, which Mike knows is a Sante Fe Hybrid, with gas today at $2.30/gal.

Reply to
theawesome1

"theawesome1" wrote: > and drove it into Tire Kingdom today when he heard I was there > for > 37,500. He stated to me & my husband that he had to have it > after > driving mine after he worked on it since 2002 & I didn't want > to sell > mine. Then he went to the location I dealt with, saw the > Manager Mike > who sold him the car after he tried it out. Drove 20 miles on > the > freeway then back bia Lake Ave for a scenic drive. Then found > a huge > muddy hole to drive thru, got stuck in & watch the SUV just > lift itself > out & away like a real SUV. SO HE BOUGHT IT! > > Now I geta discount on my next auto, which Mike knows is a > Sante Fe > Hybrid, with gas today at $2.30/gal.

Gas at $2.30 a gallon

Here in the UK, we pay £4.00 approx $7.50

I have recently got my 2.7 Santa Fe, and previously had a diesel Mitsubishi, but I wouldn?t swap back

Reply to
H11LGX