national warrenty?

When i bought my 2002 accent, i also purchased a 10 year bumper to bumper warrenty, I got a letter in the mail stating that there is a class action lawsuit against the warrenty company becasue they filed banckruptcy, what
does this mean to me? can i no loner use the 10 year bumper to bumper? but only the hyundai 10 year powertrain? anyone else get this letter? i am not a lawyer, and reading it gave me a headach..so i guess basically what i am asking is, has anyone else received this letter and what does it mean to me?
illusion123a wrote:

We bought a Sonata in 2002 and got the extra warrantee as well. Never got a letter. I'm betting that you got yours from a different company.
illusion123a wrote:

It probably means that you're screwed. Perhaps you'll get back a few cents on the dollar that you paid via the class-action, but thats' probably it. If the company went belly-up, there's no one to file a warranty claim with, so you're left with just the factory warranty. That's just one of the danger of buying a warranty from a third-party company.