Navigation upgrade

Did the update today. It was a $99 special with a list price of $160. No way would I pay the list for what you get. I expected to pay a bit more than Garmin, but for 160. I can get a nice Garmin with lifetime
updates.
I lost the radio presets as expected, but kept the address book for the navigation. The nav screen is a bit improved. Instead of a white background, it is a light beige. The display shows both the time and distance to the target. Present time is shown with a different color to be easily seen.
Putting back the radio setup, the stations show the genre, such as rock, soft rock, talk.
I also got an oil change. Total time was 2 hours, 15 minutes. Can't blame the dealer, it just takes a while for the computer to do its thing. Of course, the car got a "free" wash.