need 2001 tiburon leather headrests!!

i need some help guys! i bought new in 2001 a hyundai tiburon. i decided to have dvd moniters put into my headrests, so i had to have the headrests built up a little bit to accomidate them. i also had the people who
installed them for me put in headrest hardware (based on the specifications of the front headrests) so that i could install headrests there too. well, that was a year ago, and i have yet to find leather headrests to fit for my backseat! if anyone knows where i might get some original headrests at, please let me know!
You should be able to purchase these headreasts from any dealer if they're factory.