need 95 hyundai sonata stereo code (got grid)

I have a 95 hyundai, did some repairs and had to disconnect radio. Stereo needs a security code and I dont know what it is. but the grid looks like this:
|-x- |x-x |xx-
x being a blank space.
Can anyone decode this for me pls
--
gsm357
Message Origin: TRAVEL.com

If you've got a 1 in front of the grid, try 3434. If not, try 3433.