need 95 hyundai sonata stereo code (got grid)

I have a 95 hyundai, did some repairs and had to disconnect radio. Stereo needs a security code and I dont know what it is. but the grid looks like this: |-x- |x-x |xx-

x being a blank space.

Can anyone decode this for me pls

Reply to
gsm357

my 92 elantra had a sticker with the code on it in the glove box. have you looked there?

Reply to
Partner

If you've got a 1 in front of the grid, try 3434. If not, try 3433.

Reply to
hyundaitech