Need a winshield

I?m stationed in Germany and need a windshield for a 91 Lantra (not Elantra) Its a European spec car and I dont know where to find auto glass for it. If someone could help me out, I?d appreciate it. Thanks

Reply to
soldier84

"soldier84" wrote: > I'm stationed in Germany and need a windshield for a 91 Lantra > (not Elantra) Its a European spec car and I dont know where to > find auto glass for it. If someone could help me out, I'd > appreciate it. Thanks > > snipped-for-privacy@us.army.mil

Hi! Lanra and Elantra are based on the same Hyundai platform and use the same windshield glass. You should be able to find a windshield at a used or new auto parts store as well at a Hyundai repair center. You may want to do a Google.com search for a windshield in Germany, too. I hope this helps. Good luck in your search.

Reply to
Reckerfox

The Elantra first began sale in the U.S. in the 1992 model year. I have no idea whether a 1992 and 1991 would take the same glass. For what it's worth, 1992-1995 had the same body style.

Reply to
hyundaitech

Carglass in the Netherlands, maybe you can find it in Germany.

Reply to
Happy Holiday