Need advice re PZEV

Considering buying a new Sonata Limited. What are the advantages/disadvantegs of the PZEV? I note that the displacement is 2.4 liters instead of 2.0 and horsepower is slightly less.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. ---- Diogenes
The wars are long, the peace is frail The madmen come again . . . .
On 3/15/2015 10:47 AM, Diogenes wrote:

The 2.0 is turbocharged, thus the higher HP. It has excellent performance and acceleration. I can set the cruise control at 70 mph while still on the entrance ramp of the highway.
Only disadvantage I'm aware of is the initial cost.
I never drove the 2.4 but I assume it is adequate for most drivers. I just like to go fast at times. The 2.0 has a top speed of about 137, but I've never gone above 125.