Need help on installing a starter in a 2001 Hyundai Elantra

Greetings,

Hope all is good with everyone. I've come looking for help/advice on installing a remote car starter in my 2001 Hyundai Elantra. I have all the necessary diagrams/instructions, but am having trouble locating the ignition harness? Also any tips would be greatly appreciated. I have an amprobe and am proficient with soldering etc (the actual installation).

Any help would be great. Thanks Much.

Reply to
beaker

Remote starters are good for causing problems, I would thru it in the trash. But if you want to install it Go to the Hyundai Service web site & look up the info

Reply to
sqdancerLynn