Need help with aftermarket part

Hi All,
I need some help finding a part number for a Door jamb switch - 2004 Sonata. Switch / pin went bad. No part numbers on the switch itself, trying to find one at Kragen or O'reilleys.
Thanks!

On Wed, 19 Dec 2012 19:37:31 -0800, Evan Platt

Have you tried www.hmaservice.com ?
They may have the part number listed if you find the diagram.

No hadn't tried that (hadn't heard of that site until today).
So I didn't find it (yet), but maybe I'm missing something - I'm not seeing ANY part numbers? I go to Shope -> Body -> Exterior -> Front Door, Components shows some of the components, but not that, and no part numbers?
Thanks :)

On Wed, 19 Dec 2012 22:57:50 -0800, Evan Platt

Amazing. Called another Hyundai dealer and they were able to help. First dealer was no help :(
Thanks all!