NEED HELP WITH DOOR PANEL ON 04 ACCENT

I HAVE A 2004 ACCENT GT, AND IM A LITTLE SKIDDISH ON OPENING THE DOOR PANNEL, I NEED TO PUT IN AN ALARM SYSTEM AND REMOTE LOCKS, I JUST NEED HELP ON OPENING THE PANEL. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE CAR IS ALREADY EQUIPED WITH
POWER WINDOWS AND LOCKS. THANX.

Pull the mirror bezel and door handle bezel. May need to slide the door handle forward to release from door. Look around the perimiter and in the pull handle for attaching screws. It should pull loose and lift up and out of the window opening.