New 2006 Hyundai Tucson, $18,900, good deal?

I haggled with a dealer last night for awhile because I need to buy a new car since my 96 Toyota Rav 4 was totally in an accident last Thursday. I got him down to $20,588.00 up until the minute I was
walking out the door, and then he knocked it down to $18,995. This is the V6/ 4WD model. Edmunds.com would seem to indicate that I got him down to a good price, just curious if anyone else has managed to get them lower on these. The price is, according to him, only good until noon today, so I've got to make up my mind in the next 6.5 hours :).
Thanks!
Let us know if you bought the truck or not and how you like it.
The Tucson is great only i'm not happy with the Real time 4 weel drive model. It only activates the rear wheels once the front start slipping. Front tires deal with steering and by the time they slip its already too late and the vehicle isn't in good control any longer.
For that reason alone I would only opt for the FWD version for that model.
East-