New Car wait in the UK

Are there many people still waiting for delivery of their new i10 and i20's in the UK ?
Gio

I bought a 2010 i30 four months ago. Already, the nearside front suspension has failed. The replacements parts will take about three weeks to get - according to both the dealer and Hyundai UK.
Is this typical?
PA

I hope not !

times the RAC has blamed it on speed bumps saying it's now their major call out. My Nissan dealer asks me if I want to pay full price and get a genuine spring, or get an identical generic the same day at half price, telling me that just about all cars took the same parts anyway. Ask your dealer about this, you might be pleasantly surprised.
--
Clive