New Genesis coup images!

http://www.autoblog.com/photos/hyundai-concept-genesis-coupe-3/489586/full /

--
Zotto Sonica barbonica driver
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zottoida/
They finally get the Tiburon looking cool and next they come up with this? What a positively goofy looking car.
I know a good optometrist that you can use. You obviously need one.

The lines do look a little exagerated, I'm sure the lines and curves will be smoothed out a bit..
Is this the V8 RWD car they were talking about?
I'd be happy with a V6 RWD if its at least the 3.6 thats in the big SUV whos name currently escapes me.
If they had that, I would definately consider it over getting another G35.

You obviously need lessons in aesthetics and some good taste. It looks like a child's toy.
And you also need glasses. It's not a CozyCoupe, it's a good looking car. Maybe you've been looking at Chevrolets lately and don't know what style is. It's all in the eye of the beholder. Different strokes, man. All in fun......