new hyundai owner

Just bought a used Hyundai sonata 1995, and was wondering if I should change the belts myself, if so, what belts are in the car, which should I change myself
and which should I pay someone to do. I'm pretty mechanically inclined, I do all the work on my motorcycle, but I just wanted to get the correct info so I don't mess anything help. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
--
sdavis83
Do you have the 2.0 4cyl or the 3.0 v6?