New Hyundai's clear coated?

Following the previous thread and washing and waxing, would a '06 as a matter of course be clear coated? The service guys at the Hyundai dealer are really not very customer oriented and have told me "they are pretty sure they are"????? He said it "might" have a one step process of clear coating (applied with paint mix?). The answer would have an impact on how one would do maintenance on the finish. I'm thinking about contacting the regional office see if I can get a legit answer. Becoming more dissatisfied with dealer interaction, I am sad to say. Anybody have any info on the clear coat, like to get it washed and waxed soon..............thanks Rich

Reply to
marich2

Older Hyundais are clear coated, so I suggest that you assume that yours is.

Reply to
Brian Nystrom