New Tucson???

Hi everybody, Is it OK to ask about the purchase price? I did not find FAQs for this newsgroup. My choices are: 2005 model with $1000 rebate or 2006 model with same dealer invoice .
Will the GL make it up the hills? Is mpg really that low = 15.5 -18.6? I appreciate any info. Thank you
dont be buying a sport ute if your concerned about gas milage, not trying to sound snotty just the truth.... gl , gl 4 cyl or gl v6? even the 4cyl with 5 spd im sure would be ok on hills, just dont expect it to be as fast as the v6 equipped.. id go for a v6 front wheel drive if i had a chance to buy one. i dont think 4wd is really needed concidering it has esp, traction controll and all that stuff =)

on the highway on some trips, so that mileage is awfully low.
http://pub219.ezboard.com/bhyundaisuvforum