New Tucson???

Hi everybody, Is it OK to ask about the purchase price? I did not find FAQs for this newsgroup. My choices are:

2005 model with $1000 rebate or 2006 model with same dealer invoice . Will the GL make it up the hills? Is mpg really that low = 15.5 -18.6? I appreciate any info. Thank you
Reply to
I.B.

Jody

My Tucson with a V6 gets 23 mpg in the city and has been as high as 29 on the highway on some trips, so that mileage is awfully low.

Reply to
Vox Populi

Reply to
Gordo