NHTSA: Technical Service Bulletins you should ALLl know about

Last week I was researching the flaring in my '02 Sonata and apparently there are quite a few TSB related to the trans that I was never informed of by Hyundai or my dealer. Some of this stuff looked
important enough to where I thought I'd pass it along. I've been told that it's not always a manufacturers obligation to remedy all the TSBs out there but I am sure glad the NHTSA has all this available online for us average Joe and Janes to know about or we'd all be in the dark. Have a look see: http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/problems/tsb/tsbsearch.cfm
I managed to find no less than 15 TSB on my '02 Sonata trans that I didn't even know existed. I wonder what you guys will find.
- Thee Chicago Wolf
To my knowledge, the public can view any Hyundai TSB by registering for a free account at www.hmaservice.com.
But you're right about the usefulness of the NHTSA site. It's in place because manufacturers were trying to keep their bulletins secret. Laws were passed requiring manufacturers to make any Technical Service Bulletin public.