Nice earner!

Mentioned previously dealer always pushes a ~$85 fuel system treatment when my car is in for service. Went and bought the product "Hyundai Fuel System
Treatment" that they use . Cost = $10. So $75 to open can and pour into tank. I,m in the wrong profession!
John wrote:

IMO, there is no really good reason to use either if you use normal fuel found in the USA. I have had to remove injectors on several high mileage vehicles for various reasons and in each case I found them pretty clean with just a film of brown tarnish.
I,m sure its the case in Aust as well. At $10 a bottle I,m happy to use it once a year but $85????. I dont think so.

I doubt the $85 service is simply pouring a bottle in your tank unless they are genuine rip-off artists. Regardless, if you have good quality fuels, it shouldn't be necessary. I try something like this every once-in-a-while when I have a car with an issue I think it might correct, and then I use GM top engine cleaner as it's a much better cleaning agent (by far) than any other product I've used.
Thanks for tip HT.