No more automatic head-lights (sonata)??

Hi, I live in norway and here we are not allowed to drive without headlights turned on.
The headlights on my Hyundai Sonata worked great until yesterday. Now,
when I start the car only the parking lights turns on, not the headlights. I have to manually turn the head light on (and of course off later).
What can have caused this? Could it be a relay or fuse?
Best regards, ystein
Depending on the year of your Sonata, www.hmaservice.com may have a schematic. The DRL option was never offered in the U.S., but I know I've seen some schematics. I checked for a 2001, and it didn't have DRL schematics for that. If you can find a corresponding Canadian site, you may try to look there. I believe DRL is required in Canada.
god dag, I think your daytime running lamps relay/controll is messed up.
Hi, I live in norway and here we are not allowed to drive without headlights turned on.
The headlights on my Hyundai Sonata worked great until yesterday. Now, when I start the car only the parking lights turns on, not the headlights. I have to manually turn the head light on (and of course off later).
What can have caused this? Could it be a relay or fuse?
Best regards, ystein
God dag:)
Ok, I also thought the "DRL relay/control was messed up" ;)
So where is that relay located? under the hood (by the fuses) or inside the car (by the fuses)?
Thanks for your answers=)
anybody?