No turning lights? Sonata 1994

My turning lights just stopped working, what can it be?
I have checked the fuse-boxes, but cannot find the fuse for the turning lights, where?
..
I think there is something generally wrong with the el-system, as earlier the automatic daylight running lights stopped working. Then my break-lights stopped functioning (also cannot find and fuse for it..?).
And the battery voltage is varying between 13,5 - 14,3 when motor running, and 11,6 when motor is off. Should I do anything about this?
Best regards, ystein Bakke Larsen
11.6 Volts with the engine off is a little low. You'll want to thoroughly check the battery.
There should be fuses in the interior fuse box for stop, turn, and hazard lamps. I'm not familiar with the DRL as that's not a feature in the U.S., but I don't believe it affects anything other than the head/parking lamps.
As for the problem with the turn signals, if the fuse is okay, check the hazard switch and the flasher module.