noise when starting

what is the noise that the engine makes when starting a 2008 Hyundai Veracruz after sitting over night sounds as if the engine is about to come apart

Reply to
jj

Just a long shot . . . , check your power steering fluid level. My 2004 was making a noise on startup and it was the power steering pump due to the fluid being low.

Reply to
TomR

Or, it could be the engine is about to come apart. I'd suggest having it checked.

Reply to
hyundaitech