Noisy Brake? 2002 Santa Fe

A scraping noise developed in my right rear wheel. It is intermittent. Pulsating as the wheel turns. wonk, wonk, wonk
The rotor seemed warmer than the others.
I went to the dealer, they did a brake job and replace both rotors. Same problem.
I went back and they said they scraped rust off something, and did a test drive, and assured me the problem was fixed. (It was near the end of the day, so they may have had closing on their mind.) I didn't go a km when it was back. It starts when I brake and continues after I release the brake.
Obviously they are mis-diagnosing the problem. I keep asking them to check the emergency brake, but its still pulls up to 80 degrees.
So tomorrow, back to the dealer. Does Hyundai tech have any advice?
Since the noise starts when you brake, all my ideas have to do with the brakes. Perhaps the right rear caliper is hanging up?