Noisy window motor on Sonata MY2006

My Sonata has a noisy window motor on driver side. Months ago I had motor on passenger side replaced for the same reason, and when I saw it there was only some rust on gear.
Is it sufficient to clean rust on motor or probably I will have to replace motor (now out of guarantee ) ?
--
Zotto Sonicabarbonica driver

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zottoida/1232832393/sizes/o /

What sort of noise is it making?

Uh, difficult to describe, something like metal scratching to metal, (it is the same noise that was on passenger side when the electric motor was substituted).
--
Zotto Sonicabarbonica driver

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zottoida/1232832393/sizes/o /

That sounds more like an issue with the regulator or perhaps something on one of the felt strips scraping on the glass as it raises/lowers. I've replaced some regulators for a squeak/squeal type noise and a couple motors for a humming noise.

I am sure it is the motor bevause it's the same noise occurred to other door; my doubts are about the need to change motor or if it is simply a cleaning or lubrication issue.