non hyundai question, (but I like hyundaitech's advice!!)

while this problem isn't happening on a hyundai, it concievably could......
I just picked up a backup car, a 93 olds achieva with a dohc 4 cyl.
found out from service records that one spark plug is cross threaded. what
options does one have when this plug stops working? will the head need to be pulled, or is there an easier solution?
hopefully no one is too offended by my non-hyundai question, but I've been on this NG for about a year, and I kinda like talking to you people!!
thanks for any and all help.
andre

It really is a question you should take to alt.autos.gm. Of course we're all nice guys here, but there really is a newsgroup for this question.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
hyundaitech wrote:

That's where a vac with a narrow nozzle comes in handy.
Thanks (as always) for the advice.
I promise from now on to only post hyundai related questions!!!
Andre
Wed, 15 Nov 2006 18:40:39 -0600