o4 Elantra Hood trim

My daughter has a 04 Elantra. The plastic chrome trim on the leading edge of the hood broke. I can not find it on any site. What is this piece called. Is there a good place to purchase this.

Thanks, Rob

Reply to
Rob

Have you tried the junk yards?

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Your local dealer should be able to look one up and sell it to you with no problem. If they don?t have it in stock, they?d normally be able to have it in two days without incurring freight charges.

"Rob" wrote: >

My daughter has a 04 Elantra. The plastic chrome trim on the > leading edge of > the hood broke. I can not find it on any site. What is this > piece called. Is > there a good place to purchase this. > > Thanks, > Rob

Reply to
Hyundaitech