OBD Pins to Bridge on 2002 Accent

Anyone know the pins to jumper in order ot make the MIL flash the codes?
My OBD plug has wires on numbers 4, 5, 7, 12, 14, and 16 pins.
Other sites have me believing #16 is 12V power, and #s 4 and/or 5 is
the ground.
Many thanks for any assistance.
Cheers.
Thread archive:
To my knowledge, this cannot be done on an OBD-II vehicle. You'll need a code reader (or someone with one who'll read the codes for you).