oil dipstick compatibility

I have plastic handle for the oil dipstick broken (Sonata 95, V6). I don't seem to be able to locate oil dipstick replacement part, though (I searched kragen and autozone). Can I use dipstick from another model? What other models have similar 3.0V6 (by Mitsubishi?)

Reply to
mikharakiri_nospaum
1990-1998 Sonatas have an available 3.0 Mitsu V6. I don't think it's wise to use one from another model, and I haven't checked interchangeability on the ones I've listed. Your local dealer should be able to get one for you.
Reply to
hyundaitech