Oil pressure switch

Has anyone else noticed that their oil pressure switch is bad on their '06 Sonata? I changed the oil on mine, and out of habit, I checked for the oil pressure light to go off when it was started. I had trouble locating it because it never came on when the ignition was on and the car wasn't running. I located the switch (it's under the filter on the 3.3) , and went to ground with the lead..... Light lights. Switch bad. Anyway, a trip to the dealer resulted in being told that they have to order it. I looked a several other cars on the lot while there, and one other did not light the oil pressure lamp prior to starting, as mine did. Next time you go start the car, see if the light comes on or not.

Reply to
Who?