OK Hyundaitech, this is your fault

Your tremendous support to my/our sometimes stupid questions has put me into debt. I bought a new Sonata Limited, loaded, yesterday knowing that if I had any problem you'd be here to help. Your
patience and clear, concise answers are always appreciated. I wish you got a bonus for the great work you do here. Cheers.
On 4/1/2015 2:03 PM, J. Fred Riley wrote:

Congrats and happy driving. I've thought about getting a new one, but I like my 2013 so much I'm keeping it a while longer.
The Limited sure has lots of nice goodies in it.

But, ya know, it's missing a coupla things: The forward collision avoidance doesn't apply brakes. There are no forward parking assist transducers. Bluetooth modem is compatible with older phones. Padding on the seats is a little thin. The mirrors don't fold in. Ya know, convenience stuff. Plus, Ed, there's no cigarette lighter or ashtray! JFR
On Wednesday, April 1, 2015 at 12:03:34 PM UTC-6, J. Fred Riley wrote:

Yes. It is really nice to have someone that knows what they are talking about on this NG. Years ago, there was an equivalent on the Chrysler group. The dealership was always surprised when I would come in with that level of info.
KM