On the verge of Buying a Getz

We are on the verge of buying a 2005 1.1 Getz 8,000miles on the clock from a garage (Main dealer) 8,000.00 Euro - (= 5,432.00 UK Pounds) what do you
reckon. Are they good cars? - anything especially to look out for?
Just a couple of other questions. Do/did any of these Getz come with remote central door locking?
The tailgate of the Atoz and the Getz look pretty similar. The Atoz has a nice spoiler at the top with a built in high level stop lamp. The Getz hasn't, but I was wondering if the Atoz spoiler would fit on the Getz to make it look better? - anyone know?
Many thanks in advance for any replies.
Andy. (in Ireland)

Oh so the Getz is available in the Ireland market eh? They don't have it in the US line up, however I saw a few in India & hear they get rave reviews there. Off topic :- "The Indian market is really changed over the last decade or so to a very choosy one & it is being flooded with lots of choice. Though prices are a tad more expensive than in many other international markets many manufacturers seem to be doing very well there. Ford which is losing market share in the US is very popular there ... "

Look Here
http://www.carpages.co.uk/hyundai/hyundai_getz_review_part_3_27_11_04.asp

That's good thanks for the link.
On Mar 31, 6:25 am, fm snipped-for-privacy@removethis.wxs.nl wrote:

Gee, I wish I could buy a diesel Getz with a 5spd in the US............
Seems like a lot more bang for the buck then an Accent 3door
Oh Well