Online Hyundai Repair Manual

I few weeks ago I was in a Hyundai website and they had an online repair manual, recalls, and all. My 'puter crashed and I lost the web addy. Anyone have that addy? Thanks...

www.hmaservice.com

and please stop saying "addy."
hyundaitech wrote:

I have tried registering twice at the now login prompt and after two weeks still can no longer get into the site. Is there ay trick?
Thanks
Paul
Paul Frankfurter wrote:

Please disregard previous email. I tried requesting lost username & passwrd and just received a reply. Also needed to enable cookies to login.
Paul
I requested a password and username last Saturday and still haven't recieved anything....
Jim in Redmond, WA

They won't send it to a hotmail/yahoo throwaway (free) account, you will have to use your regular one.
Hope this is the case........
GL

Others have reported success by requesting the forgotten/lost password option (see Paul's post above).