Online Owners Manual

Will be getting a 2005 Elantra GLS Hatch Tuesday this week. Looking for an on-line version of the Owners Manual, IF it even exists. If it does, WHERE. Pref. FREE.

--
Andrew D. Sisson

Congrats on your new car. I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as my wife likes her GT version. I don't know that there is the actual manual online but you might find this website helpful. http://www.hmaservice.com/webtech/ is hyundai's online tech manual. You must use IE to view it though. If there is something specific you need to know from the manual, let me know and I will look it up for you.
You might find www.elantraclub.com helpful as well.