ordering parts from Hyundai Parts Online

If I choose to order a part (i.e. cartridge oil filter for 3.3L V6) from Hyundai Parts Online, anyone know where the parts come from? (Local dealers, Hyundai warehouse etc etc.)

I would guess if I chose the "pick up" option and enter my zip code, the web site would give my the closest Hyundai dealership. Will the dealership honor the lower price (if applicable)? For example, my local Hyundai dealer is pricing the cartridge oil filter for the new

3.3L V6 at $18 each, however Hyundai Parts Online is pricing it at $9.75.

Feedback is always appreciated!

Reply to
misterh78

I think Hyundaipartsonline.com is just a website representing a dealer's parts department and is not directly connecting you with some corprate parts wharehouse. I have never used them before.

Another dealer selling parts online is

They are a dealership in Wisconsin that has consistently beat my local dealer's prices (including shipping)

It pays to shop around!

Reply to
art.obrien

hey thanks for the link, good pricing there too!

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
misterh78

Try going to a local Kia dealer. I bought the same filter there - same part number, etc - for about six bucks. It just says Kia on the outside of the box.

Reply to
Bob

Reply to
misterh78