ordering parts from Hyundai Parts Online

If I choose to order a part (i.e. cartridge oil filter for 3.3L V6) from Hyundai Parts Online, anyone know where the parts come from? (Local dealers, Hyundai warehouse etc etc.)
I would guess if I chose the "pick up" option and enter my zip code, the web site would give my the closest Hyundai dealership. Will the dealership honor the lower price (if applicable)? For example, my local Hyundai dealer is pricing the cartridge oil filter for the new 3.3L V6 at $18 each, however Hyundai Parts Online is pricing it at $9.75.
Feedback is always appreciated!
I think Hyundaipartsonline.com is just a website representing a dealer's parts department and is not directly connecting you with some corprate parts wharehouse. I have never used them before.
Another dealer selling parts online is www.hyundaiaccessorymall.com. They are a dealership in Wisconsin that has consistently beat my local dealer's prices (including shipping)
It pays to shop around!
hey thanks for the link, good pricing there too!
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

number, etc - for about six bucks. It just says Kia on the outside of the box.
Well for those who wish to know, I called HyundaiPartsOnline and asked the question. The parts pretty much come from the local dealers and the dealers should honor the web site's pricing.