overfill motor oil

I put too much oil in my accent. 3 quarts to be exact. I noticed a problem right away. I got a oil change within 2 hours. the engine light blinks and my car drives rough. What kind of damage could have
been done to the engine and what can I do to fix the problem?
Thank you, TC
You overfilled it by 3 quarts??!! How did you manage to do that?
Shawn

Take your spark plugs out and spray them off with brake cleaner or carb cleaner and let them completely dry (or just replace the plugs). With the plugs out, unplug your crank sensor (this will keep the coil and injectors from firing) and crank the engine to help expel the oil from the combustion chamber. When it doesn't seem to be spraying stuff out anymore, stop cranking and install the plugs and reconnect the crank sensor.
Also check your air filter to be sure it isn't oil soaked.
And last, have your check engine lamp reset after it stops misfiring.