Oxygen sensor covered under extended warrenty?

Isn't there some extended warranty that covers emission components, possibly a lifetime warranty? My vehicle is 7 years old and has 125,000 miles on it
so it would have to be a pretty good warranty for it to be of any use to me.
Thanks
Dan

Not unless you purchased some third party warranty with this specific coverage.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Certainly not lifetime, but pollution equipment can vary in some states. What does your warranty say? I replaced an O2 sensor at 7 years and 122k. Things do break and wear out and that is just one of the facts of car ownership. You have to fix them sometimes.
I'm generally all for following manufacturer's maintenance recommendations, and sometimes think it's better to err on the side of safety. But replacing oxygen sensors as maintenance is just silly. Modern vehicles have sophisticated computers that can typically detect when an oxygen sensor is malfunctioning and will turn on the check engine lamp. I say replace them when they break.