P1124 Code

Shortly after I fixed the P0303 code problem, I got a P1124 code. If I disconnect the battery, the code goes away for approx. one day and comes back. I see that there are a lot of components involved with this code. Is
there a common fix? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Craig 96 Elantra
P1124 refers to a lean condition at idle. Since you repaired your intake leak with some rtv without removing the intake manifold-- that was my impression upon reviewing the P0303 thread-- you probably still have a small leak there that's not enough to generate a misfire.
Since we've already established an intake manifold problem, I'd recommend starting with replacing the manifold gasket and then clearing the lamp to see if it comes back.
hyundaitech, you are the man, you are right on time again. Found another small intake leak, repaired it, no codes. Thank you for your expert diagnosis and help.