paint colour

Hi...I just picked up a touch-up pen from my dealer....My '05 Santa Fe is Midnight blue.....The tube they gave me is called "Nautical Blue"....it
seems to look the same....Did they change the name or do they have several names for the same colour?
Check the part number on the paint. The last two digits are typically the paint code. Then check the exterior paint code on the door jamb vin plate. If the two-letter codes match each other, then the paint should match.