Paint lines on fasteners

Anyone here know what all the paint lines across virtually all the fasteners on my 2006 Sonata are? Did a human go and check for existence / torque after the robots got done? Or. did another robot follow up on the first robot, and the pain proves it looked?

Reply to
Bob

In my year's of ownership of Asian-manufactured automobiles, as well as other products built in the same area, this is normal manufacturing procedure. It is a QC check on the proper installation (and, torque if applicable) of each fastener. My very first Honda back in the '70s had them as well. I've noted the same thing on the 2006 Elantra I bought last month.

Reply to
Don Allen